What series balancer is this

A quick learner from Pearl River La says:

I need 2 balances like this, the window isn't tempered, you have to pull the clips out on the side of the window to release the sash to change it, what's the cost for 2 Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D22FB2AF-E887-494E-9C71-2E65CDE2AA91.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 971DBBDA-821B-443B-877E-70F0416AFAA3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FC51F2F9-3620-4874-9E78-C3008644B606.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Take a look at our S770-40. Just make sure that all the dimensions and specifications match your old balance. I believe your stamp code of 3940 might conform to our stamp option of 40D, which is for a window sash in the weight of 27 through 32 lbs, but to be safe, I think it would be best to weigh your window sash to make sure it falls exactly within this range. All prices will be listed on the product page. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.