Quick Learner from Az
Nov 21, 2020 11:50 am
The plastic piece that on window that holds balance down whwn opening /closing window
1605977150943-1657827069 1605977317543515874053 1605977354218-645388902
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
Nov 24, 2020 1:34 pm

Hello, thank you for writing in. It looks like you are in need of a top sash guide. I've made a list of possible candidates on the side. The right replacement is ultimately going to come down to the dimensions, particularly the width. Take a look and see what you think. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts