Window Balance Anchor?

A quick learner from Oconomowoc says:
The part I need help Identifying is the first attached photo (2E07A455-B...). I could not locate any part numbers on the piece but it seems to be some sort of anchor for the screw that attaches/holds the balance in place.

The part goes into the hole shown in the third picture (286062C7-1...). The hole is located on the vertical face of the window jamb which the balance gets screwed into.

The balance I am trying to attach is a 28D. The end of the balance that screws into the piece I need is shown in the second picture (4EE9D1D8-4...).

I need a bunch of these if we are able to find out what this part is. Thank you for your help!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The part in your first picture appears to be a screw plug like our 26-036. This goes in the hole in the master window frame. The 19-036, on the other hand, is a mounting screw way that you'll find at the top of your balance.

Speaking of your balance, I'm actually not sure what yours is. If you were to show me the bottom end, as well as whatever clip or shoe is found there, I could identify it for you.
19-036 : Mounting Screw-Way
Mounting Screw-Way
26-200 : Balance Screw Plug
Balance Screw Plug
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at