Window Balances replacement help

Quick Learner from California
Sep 12, 2011 2:02 pm
I need to replace window balances for the single hung windows. I am sending images of the channel balances, top and bottom shoes. Please help me to identify the correct replacement parts.

Thanks,
Mike
User submitted photos of channel balances.
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 13, 2011 1:14 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you for submitting your photos.

Can you please confirm the dimensions of your wingtip attachment? Please take a look at the 15-004 and 15-005. You'll notice the 15-004 measures 1 1/16", and the 15-005 measures 15/16".
Home Owner from California
Sep 13, 2011 1:56 pm
The measurement is 15/16 on mine which matches to 15-005.
If we order the balances and the top and bottom guides, are the guides assembled to the balances when you ship to me?
Also, does your balances have hemmed edges like mine does?
Thanks,
Mike
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 14, 2011 8:05 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Mike, our balances do not have seamed edges. They are a solid channel.

Can you confirm the length of your balance channel to be 28"? If so, please fill out this Custom Balance Order Form and one of our representatives will contact you regarding the custom balance.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts