Window Crank for old casement window

Home Owner from Brick, NJ
Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am
Our house is old; the kitchen casement (white) window operator broke. We could find no name/information on this window. My husband looked at your products and thinks that Product # 39-348 will work, together with Product #39-114L. There is also another handle, Product # 39-205. Hopefully the attached will help determine what parts we need before I order them. Thank you very much.
Lennie
A customer submitted photo of a window operator.
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Mar 20, 2012 1:07 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for posting, Lennie!

Looking at your window crank, it appears that our 39-348 would be the best place to start. Make sure to check the length of your operator's arm, as well as the terminal end clips. I also recommend that you remove your operator from the window to get a better look.

As for your handle, it looks like it should be fine. If you still want to replace it, however, I think that you should consider either our 39-114L or the folding 39-205 handle (both will work with our 39-348 operator).

Please let me know what you think.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts