Window Pull-Bar

A friend from Virginia says:
We are looking to identify this bar that snaps onto the bottom of a double-hung window.
This piece is meant to provide a grip so that the window can be slid up.

Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pull1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pull2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have a bar like this. That said, we do sell a couple window lifts that screw directly to the sash. If that's something that may work for you, see our 26-116 and 26-174 for two simple options. You would have to drill new holes, though, so if you want to go this route you have to be very careful not to hit the glass when you do this. Otherwise these are very versatile pulls and can work on a wide variety of windows due to the simple nature of their design. 

I'm sorry that we couldn't get a better match for your original hardware.

SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at