Window Seals

Contractor from Raleigh, NC
May 8, 2024 12:42 pm

Hi, I need new window seals, but have no idea who the maker of these windows is. Any help on where to look to identify would be helpful, if needed. My windows have two different seals, a large, bubble type (outside edge), and a smaller one that is also round, but solid instead of hollow (interior edge). See the photo, such as it is. As recommended by your instructions, the base extension is only 1/8", and the diameter of the bubble is 1/2". For the small one, the base extension is again 1/8", but the diameter is 3/16". Let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you for your help,

Clay

Window Seals
1 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 2:13 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there Clay.

Thanks for reaching out to us. The 58-135 comes to mind for the seal with the "fins" but this is still quite different. Have a look and see if you think the specifications could work for you. 

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Unfortunately, we don't sell a replacement for the foam-filled seal. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts