metal channel
1 user uploaded images
8 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 26, 2024 9:17 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I can't identify your hardware from this photo alone. Are there any shoes or attachments that go with this balance? You should check the inside of the window track to see if they're still installed. Seeing a complete and undamaged balance removed from the window would be a great help as well. 

Quick Learner
Apr 26, 2024 3:15 pm
Hello.this is a new picture of the balance with the attachments.the balance is half "
channel balance t lock shoe balance channel
2 user uploaded images
Quick Learner
Apr 26, 2024 7:27 pm
The window weights about 38lbs
And I would also like to change the latchs.thanks.
window tilt latch window tilt latch
2 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 8:26 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you kindly for the additional photos! Our S795-27 appears to match what you have here. This balance comes with the 15-195 closed-cam shoe so you'll want to ensure your old one matches up. 

The 26 9 stamp is outdated though and doesn't match any of our stamp options. I know you said the window weighs about 38 pounds but estimates aren't helpful, unfortunately. Can you weigh the window sash and tell us the precise weight? 

As for the latches, It's tough to say since they're damaged but you can start by taking a look at the 26-243 and 26-244. Review the specifications and see how they compare with undamaged versions of your latches.

Quick Learner
Apr 30, 2024 4:55 pm
Hello thanks for your response
The window sash weighs 38lbs.
Does the latches come in pairs.
The 26-390 appears to be the same as mine.
I would like to get these parts ordered.Thanks.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 1, 2024 9:31 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

For a 38 pound sash, you can use the 27H stamp option available for our S795-27. Two balances with this option carries 38 through 42 pounds, so as long as your sash is precisely that weight then you should be good to go.

As for the latch, 26-390 is a possibility, but you really aren't going to know for sure until you remove the original and compare its dimensions to ours. We list detailed dimensions for each product on their respective store pages, linked to above.

All orders can be placed on our site at your convenience. 

Quick Learner
May 1, 2024 1:32 pm
Thanks for your help identifying the right parts for my window.
You have been very helpful.
Best regards.Thank you.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 1, 2024 2:07 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

You're very welcome! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any further assistance.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts