Window balance

A contractor from MD says:
I believe I need a 751 balance. These are for Malta windows. I see the balance knife lock shoe 15-014 that looks like the shoe in the broken windows I have. I see a shoe attached to the 751 balance but it looks like it is 90 degrees off? There is a "20" stamped on the balances I need to replace.
Looking for the cam pivot also possibly 17-093 ?
Pics attached.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named m5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Please measure the metal channel to confirm the actual balance length; it may be 21" rather than 20". Weigh the exact weight of the window sash to know what stamp option to select. Make sure the shoe actually resembles the 15-014, rather than something like the 15-197. Finally, for the pivot bar, see our 26-150

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.