Window balance help

A home owner from USA says:
Dear Madam/Sir,

I need need balance products and require assistance with the purchase. Also, I am unable to replace my spiral rod to the sliding clip. So when I purchase yours, I would like guidance on how to attach your spiral rod, to the sliding clip. Not removed, but installed please. I removed the spiral rod, from the plastic slide clip and can't re-attach it. So I don't want to do much else, without direction. Can someone please call?

Safety & Peace,

Bobby t
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like a spiral balance. What is the diameter of the outer tube? If it's 5/8" or 9/16", see our Series 600 . This might be a match. See what you think.

As for installation, watch the video below for detailed in structions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)