Window balance replacement pieces

Quick Learner from Pennsylvania
Apr 11, 2020 3:34 pm
Need help with ID of parts. Need confirmation on Window Balance. Looks to be stamped 22-3 GB5 CMC. Length is 23". Think is may be 23" SERIES 765 BALANCE, Product Code: S765-23. Pics are attached. Is there any way the Pivot Shoe can be ID'd as well.

Balance is for inside window. Would the outside be the same part?

winpic1 winpic2 winpic3
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 14, 2020 1:31 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! It looks like you have an older style pivot shoe that hasn't been made in some time. I think you should consider our 15-046 as a possible substitute. I can confirm that it's compatible with the Series 765 balance and I think it should be compatible with your existing pivot bar. That means all you have to do is confirm that the dimensions match up.

As for the outside window, do you mean the upper sash in this same frame? If so, the balance should be the same, but it might be a different size. It might also be the same size, but I would check just to be sure. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts