e18cdf6e8ee4149bd3fa06c2a1fb32a0
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 18, 2024 5:40 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. That stamp is not an identifier; it just tells us the strength of the balance. To know what kind of balance you need, please send pictures of the nylon attachments on both ends of the metal channel. I would also like to see a picture of the underside or 'guts' of the metal channel, specifically the point where the metal spring and pulley system connect. We should be able to narrow this all down from there. Many thanks.

Quick Learner from CA
May 20, 2024 12:58 pm
Refer below, thanks
IMG_3458 IMG_3459
2 user uploaded images
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 22, 2024 10:49 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed. Based on what I see here, you have either our S380-27 or S385-27, depending on the depth of the bottom shoe. That's the only difference between them. I recommend measuring your shoe and referring to our dimensions to confirm the best match.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts