Window finger latch

Home Owner from Berkeley
Jul 27, 2023 5:11 pm
I am looking for window finger latches left and right hand for aluminum framed storm windows see photos attached and dimensions. Do you carry anything that could fit?
Thanks, Peter
Window latch 1
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 28, 2023 11:26 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi, Peter. This reminds me of the 91-001P. I know it's not exact but storm window hardware like this is a dying breed which makes it difficult to find exact replacements. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours.

Home Owner from Berkeley
Jul 31, 2023 7:31 pm
Thanks Emily for your reply. Unfortunately the tip of the 91-001P of 9/16 is too short I need a tip of at least 3/4 length. One option could be 91-064. What are the width of the unit body and how long is the tip? Thanks, Peter
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Aug 1, 2023 8:58 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Sure, we'd be happy to get those measurements for you. Can you outline the portions you'd like measured in the image below? I just want to make sure we're on the same page regarding what you need. 

Thank you!

91-064
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts