Window glazing

A home owner from OH says:
plastic or rubber strip that holds the glass in the frame. Window are aluminum
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have received your pictures, but I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have. It could be our 55-158-6, but you will need to carefully compare the shape of the profile and our dimensions to your own sample to confirm if it will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)