Window latch

Home Owner from Rochester, IN
Nov 11, 2023 12:56 pm
I have found no information on the latch and would appreciate any help find a replacement. One is completely broken and this one is not going to last much longer.

Thank you.
PXL_20231111_092335547
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Nov 11, 2023 8:43 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. We did sell a 2-1/8" lock in this style at one time, but I'm afraid it's been discontinued for about four years now. I'm afraid 2-1/4" and 2-1/16" are the only sizes we can offer in this style.

Drilling new holes is always an option, but I am concerned that you won't have enough space to drill new ones at those sizes without overlapping with the originals. You have very little room for error. If that's something you want to pursue, see our 90-274 and 90-278 . Both will be compatible with your old keeper. The only concern is hole placement. I am sorry we cannot offer anything closer. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Home Owner from Rochester, IN
Nov 13, 2023 7:17 pm
The keeper looks like the one with the Pella lock so moving the lock is not a option so it looks like the 90-278 might work.
I do not have an account. What is the procedure for ordering.

Thank you again for your help.
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Nov 14, 2023 8:53 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! I'm glad that it's a match. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts