Window parts

A contractor from Albrightsville PA says:

I am looking

2 sash latches left right who go flat at top of sash with 2 screws.

2 sash spring left right

2 plastic stopper who goes bottom window.

The sash is 19" x 21 1/2"There is no brand name or part number anywhere.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ED17193A-F959-4E28-9E96-00B189DF5600.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C6E29EEF-14A1-4618-AB1A-CFAB476F016C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 77B73AB2-0BF7-4529-9F85-B4D8D0F7F1EC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A6DE0754-6226-4B0E-A364-08DBAAB91916.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B53658A5-FE72-44FA-80D4-24C4D983D107.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need you to confirm the exact distance between the center of your tilt latch installation holes. 

We'd also need to see an undamaged coil balance assembly fully removed from the window to compare to our inventory. 

As for your sash stop, the only similar part that we carry would be the 55-043 but you would need to compare the dimensions shown on our product page to determine if it would work for you. If not, a local hardware store may be able to supply you with a replacement. Thank you. 

A home owner from usa says:

The small spring is not what I want. I need the pivot shoe spring system or tilt system for a 9.5lb sash. The spring is 1/2 inch wide and has #4 stamp on spring.

I need the all system. On my first e mail I gave you a photo.

Can you call me so we can finalize the order.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, our parts team does not have access to a direct phone line so that we can make sure all of our requests are answered in the order that they are received. With that being said, your new photos resemble the 15-140 balance shoe, which would use the S150 coil springs, 15-143 bushing, 15-144 cap, and 15-145 barrel. For a 9-1/2 pound sash, I would recommend using one S150-5 coil on each side of the window.

Keep in mind that this is our best recommendation based on what is shown in your photos but it does appear that your pivot shoe is an older style and may be damaged. Take a look and compare the specifications shown on our product pages to your original assembly. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.