Window replacement parts

A quick learner from United States says:
I need a new tilt latch and channel balance. I'll send a new picture of the tilt latch and was told by a representative that i'll need to weigh the bottom sash since there's no stamp on my balance.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. It looks like you have a Series 765 Channel Balance. You will have to measure the length of the metal channel, but not the end attachments, to know what length to select. And yes, without a stamped number the only reliable way to know what stamp option you should select is to weigh your window sash.

As for your tilt latch, I'm afraid it's very difficult to say what part you might need based on that picture. Do you still have an undamaged version you could photograph for us? That would be most helpful. Thank you.

here is the series number for the channel balance and the parts some of the parts also. Ill be sending the weigh of the bottom sash as soon as i get it.
Here is the tilt latch
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

OK. Take a look at the S765-33. A stamp number of 32 3 conforms to a stamp option of 32-3, which is meant to support a window sash that weighs 18 through 24 lbs. 

Your tilt latch looks like our 26-393B, but compare dimensions with your old part to be sure.

I see you have also photographed your pivot shoe. Is it damaged? If so, I will need to see it removed from the window, along with the width and thickness provided.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.