Window spring catch

Quick Learner
Dec 12, 2016 8:00 pm
We have a house full of Windows made by Patriot windows.I am told by the dealer that Patriot is out of business. The accompanying pictures are of a part that fits into the side of the window and attachs to it and to the spring on the frame to assist opening and closing the window. While cleaning the windows several of these pieces broke and I am looking to get as many as I can as I assume that they are going to continue to break and I will need replacements.
The picture in image #1481589896085 has several patent numbers on them. Specifically it reads: PAT #'s 6.679.000
D467.490
Can you help me in getting as many of these replacement parts as I can.
Thank You
John
User submitted image of their window hardware.
1 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Dec 14, 2016 1:33 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thanks for posting, John. I'm afraid this shoe is no longer made in this style. The only option we're able to provide is replacing the entire balance with our Series 795. I am sorry we cannot offer the shoe alone.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts