Window tilt latch 2-1/4"

Handy Person from Berwyn, il
Oct 7, 2023 8:17 am
Hello, I need two of these and can't find it on your site. None of the ones seem to have a t-shape like this one
IMG20231006183852
1 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Oct 7, 2023 12:34 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello there. I believe this is our 26-266. Note that this tilt latch has been discontinued, and only the left-handed version is still available. If you need the right-handed version, consider using our 26-393 as a substitute. This tilt latch pair lacks the T-surface, but the dimensions are otherwise similar, so it is your best bet as a replacement. We've yet to hear verification as to whether or not this substitute works, so if you give it a try do let us know how you make out.

Dimensions for 26-393
Dimensions for 26-393

Handy Person from Berwyn, il
Oct 9, 2023 11:47 am
Thanks so much, Bob. I will try the pair and let you know! ?
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Oct 9, 2023 3:38 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you! Sounds like a plan. Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts