3 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Apr 23, 2024 11:54 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we'll need a bit more information. To get started, we'll need to see a clear end profile photo of your glazing bead to compare to our inventory. See our video below to assist you. 

Home Owner from Texas
Apr 28, 2024 3:57 pm
1/2 X 1/2". Is the best I can tell. I hope that helps. Thanks for your assistance.

James
IMG_0457 IMG_0456
2 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 8:44 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there, James. Casey isn't here today but I'll do my best to assist.

We unfortunately don't sell your glazing, and I actually don't believe this exact design is made anymore. However based on the size and shape of the end profile, my top recommendation is our 55-029. The size is the same and, while the shape may be a little different, I think it's still worth considering. Look it over and see if you agree.

Profile diagram of 55-029
Profile diagram of 55-029

Home Owner from Texas
Apr 29, 2024 10:03 am
Thank you. I think this will work.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 29, 2024 10:59 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! Thanks again for reaching out to us. Please let me know if you had any other questions and I'd be happy to assist. Otherwise, best of luck with the rest of your project!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts