Wright Window Operator

Home Owner from Greensburg, PA
Jun 30, 2016 1:19 pm
This is a double arm operator, with the longer arm about 9". The operator says Wright, and the crank handle says Hurd. The mount is rectangular, and the color is nickle
9 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jun 30, 2016 2:35 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
I would be happy to find an operator to replace yours, but I will need more information. Could you show me a picture of yours removed from the window? That would be a huge help. Thanks!
Quick Learner from greensburg,pa
Jul 5, 2016 10:15 am
I am unable to remove because of a risk of the window falling two floors. Here is a picture of the left device. I need however the right side crank. Thank You
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 6, 2016 12:55 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
Thank you. Start with our 39-027E and 39-028E. These look like they may be a match, but see what you think.
Jul 6, 2016 2:23 pm
Tom,
The picture a "contractor from Raeford, NC" sent Dave is exactly what I need.
the picture of 39-027 & 28 E does not appear to have the double arm.
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 8, 2016 9:39 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Your operator does not have a double arm, either. That second arm beneath the main arm of your operator in your picture is actually part of the hinge, which is a separate part entirely.
Jul 8, 2016 10:55 am
So when the window drops 1/4" when opened, do you think the problem is with the main arm or the hinge?
Thanks
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 12, 2016 10:58 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
Hmm... it sounds like the hinges may not be secure. When the window drops 1/4", is it loose? Carefully look at the hinges at the top and bottom to see how well they're secured to the frame. Also examine where they attach to the sash itself.
Jul 12, 2016 11:09 am
Thank You very much
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 13, 2016 10:32 am
SWISCO
EXPERT
You're welcome let us know how this turns out!
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts