andersen sash balancers

Home Owner from Allendale, NJ
Jul 31, 2023 5:02 pm

Need help identifying balancer model #'s.

bedroom balancers appear to be E32 9#27. No "L" or "R".

Laundry balancers I can't make out. I hope you can.

Thanks, Todd

laundry left balancer 2 laundry right balancer 2 bedroom left balancer bedroom right balancer
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Aug 1, 2023 12:35 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Todd,

Thanks for reaching out! Based on the provided stamp, it appears you'll need the 24-939 Andersen Sash Balance. These are made to replace balances stamped with a 927, 931, 937, or 939. They are not designated for any particular side of the window.

Home Owner from Allendale, NJ
Aug 1, 2023 2:56 pm
Thanks Jasmine. For the second set of pictures, I see the "927" on my sash balance so I'm on-side with your recommendation of the 24-939. However for the window from the first set of pictures, I don't see a number corresponding to the numbers listed. It looks to me like there's a 419 on that balance. Wouldn't that be a different replacement?
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
Aug 1, 2023 3:33 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

My apologies, I overlooked that in the photos. You would need the 24-431 which can be used to replace Andersen Sash Balances stamped with either a 419, 425, or 431.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts