bathroom window

A quick learner from Plainsboro, NJ says:
Part has OP-051505 on it. Seems close to Casement-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-326, BUT my piece had dual arms
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7.jpg
I just spoke to a helpful advisor at Swissco who said I should probably upload a photo that shows the existing brackets that enable the window to open and close (the window pulls inward to close, not side-by-side)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8 left side looking out.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9 right side looking out.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm very confident that we have an operator that can replace this, but I can't narrow down the list of possibilities based on these images. Your photos show the operator base very clearly, but the arms appear to be missing. That is an essential detail. 

Do you have an undamaged version of this part that we can see? I'll need to see the entire mechanism before I can suggest anything.

Thank you. I just added 2 more photos that show what it looks like when looking out the window to the left and looking out window from the right. The fellow removed the arms that we need to replace and threw out! But maybe you can tell from the set up on the sides of the window where the dual arms are to be attached.

At this point, if you have a couple of good candidates we'd like to order and give it a shot. Thank you for your advice and help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named looking out window to left.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named looking out window to right.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid these photos don't give me any new information. If those arms were thrown out then it won't be possible for us to know what this is.

Since you said this is a dual-arm operator, then you could consider our 39-342 and 39-341. The base is at least a similar design, but you won't know for sure if this is right until you try to install it.

Please also note that you would need a new handle to go with each: the 39-232 will work nicely.

For now, look these products over and see what you think.

Alternate image for 39-341
Alternate image for 39-341

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.