bottom closet door glide

A quick learner says:

Cox 21-032 is written on the glide.

closet door guide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
See the 23-021? Is this your guide?
A home owner from Durango CO says:
No. It is not the 23-021. It does not have the plastic end that come below the edge of the glide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Don't worry, it's not meant to be precisely the same. You have an old Cox bottom door glide, which has been replaced with 23-021. Your photo shows that the bottom locking fork has broken off.
A home owner from Durango, CO says:

That is good news.

A home owner from Burnaby British Columbia Canada says:
I have guides like the above pictured ones on my doors. The flat track that attaches to the floor was chipped and bent and discolored and really ugly so I foolishly threw it away and bought a replacement one at Home Depot. I didn't know there would be a difference, but the width of the groove isn't wide enough and the guides won't fit in. The groove on the track is 3/16 of an inch wide. Do you think that these guides will fit?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1516[191].jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Our 23-021 looks like it would be compatible with your track, but that doesn't mean it will also be compatible with your door. Unfortunately without the original guides to use as a reference it won't be able to make a more confident recommendation. This is one of those situations where you will have to use trial and error to find the right match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.