channel balance Db27-3 replacement

Quick Learner from Dallas,TX
Oct 21, 2010 1:21 pm
I found the most similiar channel balance that I need to replace in your web. However, I am 100 percent sure if this will work. I don't know what is the manufacturer for windows, the replacement has letter and number. Db27-3. I found your series 380 is the most similiar one. Is it just okay to order a pair and use for my windows
1 Replies
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Oct 25, 2010 12:05 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT
If you identified your channel balance series as S380, then the balance will be S380-28 with the option 2730. Your stamp does not identify the series so you will want to make sure your balance attachments match the top and bottom of the S380 (as seen in the product picture). You can see detailed images of the S380 top and bottom by going to the products 19-005 and 15-005.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts