I can send others
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1227.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1228.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1229.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1230.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1231.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It's a little hard to tell what type of fittings you need if they're not removed from the frame, but I think I can help. Look and compare our 23-017 top rollers and 23-018A bottom door guides to yours. See what you find. 

A home owner from Grafton Ohio says:
Thanks, It looks like your recommendation is spot on .I ordered both sets yesterday. I know these are cheap closet doors, planning on major renovation in the near future. You guys are great, no one has seen these anywhere else. I was looking at mucho $ just for a short term fix.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the kind words. That's why we're here. Do let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.