coil balance

Handy Person from Nj
May 8, 2024 12:03 pm

hi my name is Jose and looking for quad side load carrier coil balance your guy have different coil balance of my coil thank you.

3 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 9:43 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Jose,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am happy to identify the replacement coil assembly you need but I'll need to see a photo of your existing hardware to identify the correct replacement. It would be best to remove them, especially since you'll need to have them remove to compare the dimensions.

I'll also need to know the stamp/marking from the coil if you are looking to replace them. If there aren't any, I'll need to know the exact weight of the sash.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Handy Person from paterson nj 07505
May 16, 2024 9:37 am
Those are pieces of a window, has a number 60
thumbnail_20240508_112336 thumbnail_20240508_112350 thumbnail_20240508_112424
3 user uploaded images
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 16, 2024 10:45 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Jose,

Thanks for the photos! The side load carrier you are searching for is the 15-103 Quad Slid Load Carrier. These are compatible with the Series 145 Balance Spring. To determine which coil springs you need for this replacement carrier, you'll need to look for any stamps/markings on the metal.

Alternate view of 15-103
Alternate view of 15-103

Alternate view of 15-103
Alternate view of 15-103

If there aren't any stamps, you'll need to obtain the exact weight of the sash these carriers are being installed in. Once you have the sash weight, you'll need to divide that number by the total number of coils in the window.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts