comp;lete 751 channel balance with channel cover (one piece. #22

A home owner from Hallowell, ME 04347 says:
I would like to order the complete 751 channel balance system #22 to replace total part on each side of the window opening of my Malta wooden windows. I understand that this complete part is easier to install than in pieces. Can you help with a stock number? I need to order several right and left parts.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the S751-22?
A quick learner says:
Looking for the 751-22 balance system complete with the cover that covers the entire window system right and left sides of the window opening.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe you are talking about the jamb liner that the S751-22 ribbed balance fits into. We don't supply the vinyl jamb liners; just the balance systems. To remove the jamb liners, you would first remove both sashes, then the jamb liners. From here, you can slide out the balances or, if the jamb liners are cracked, take them to your nearest mill work. There, they can set you up with a new set.
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at