corner brace

Home Owner from san antonio
Aug 10, 2015 6:16 pm
Need help locating this part for my nightstand.. Thank you
1 Replies
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Aug 12, 2015 2:29 pm
I believe the closest we have is the 32-091. Check that out and let me know if you could use this as a substitute.
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts