Awning operator

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Truth part. Awning arm, 11", Track 25 7/8" without tabs, 26 7/8" with screw tabs. Current pivots at end of arms removable. Need long track.

Other photo is of the window sash seal that imbeds into bottom sash that abuts the sill.

Please advise on replacement parts. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2705.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2709.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2700.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2706.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 39-348 Awning Operator, along with the 36-078 Shoe Stud, and the 39-114L handle. We don't have the exact guide bar in our inventory for this operator, but let me do some research on this with my senior colleagues, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with more information. Many thanks. 

Thank you for getting back to me. I will await info on the guide bar.

Do you have information on the window sash seal that imbeds into a channel on the underside of the sash?
Profile picture of Bob

Good news on the guide bar! My product director has informed me we will bring it in for you. Please allow about 4 to 5 business weeks for us to get this in-stock and on our online store. 

As far as the sash seal goes, there's many different types of weatherstripping, which you can view here. You'd need to measure out the end profile dimensions of your old seal to determine possible replacements. The video below explains more. 

Thank you again. The good news on this end is that we may be able to use the existing shoe and guide bar as the operator you suggested has the sliding tab that looks like it will accept the current shoe. So please do not order the new guide bar just for me at this point. If needed, will contact you.

I will measure the weather stripping per the video.
Profile picture of Bob

Hello again. I just wanted to let you know that our new 36-078B track is now online and in-stock. Let me know if you have any questions! 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.