Order update

A home owner from Arizona says:
Hi guys! I received my order but as I removed window I see I have another broken part! Can you send me a quote... prolly need 4. I've attached more pics as well as the channel balance you recently shipped maybe this will help determine which part I need? The part suggested is 18 172. The only other one that seems close is 18 183.See attached pics. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named large hole top sash guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named large hole top sash guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named block top sash guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top sash guide back
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side profile top sash guide
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. It doesn't look like we have an identical match for this top sash guide. Would it be possible for us to see a clear photo of the front? That should hopefully help with our search. 

Yes here are a few more pics and the channel balance order you guys recently sent.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top sash guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guide 2
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Though it doesn't have the same bottom tail, the 18-174 new style Alenco top sash guide looks like it will work for your sash. Review the dimensions from our product page below and let us know if you need anything else. 

Detail of 18-174
Detail of 18-174

Side view of 18-174
Side view of 18-174

Thanks! This 18-174 looks like it may just work. You are correct my original piece has a tail and is closer to 1 3/4 inch in height where this one is an inch. Do you think that matters? If not please send me quote. 18-172 was suggested as well but it has one hole compared to my current piece which has the two. If you think I should try both let me know if that's a good idea and the quote... (I eventually want to order four at least if correct piece to jeep for all my windows. If height/tail doesnt matter I'll order 18 174! Thanks soooo much for all the help!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It can be hard to say for sure since neither is a direct match. However, you are more than welcome to order both and return the one that doesn't pan out. Our return policy can be viewed here

You can place an order directly on our website at your convenience or by calling (888) 991-1929!

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.