81-183 rollers

A quick learner from Encinitas, California says:
Can wheels be adjusted from side of door, since I cannot access one end of each leaf with a total of four leafs.
This will make a big difference on my purchase since they won't work in the application they are needed for.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4487.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4486.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4485.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4484.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm not too sure what to suggest for the rollers as it isn't possible for us to identify them when they're still installed. Yours might just be a single wheel with no adjustment. You might need to contact a carpenter or a professional who is familiar with installing these types of rollers in your doors. I am very sorry for any inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Encinitas, California says:
Thank you for the recommendation, however I don't need a carpenter since I installed the doors 20 years ago and worked in carpentry field for years. What I need is a product that can be adjusted and be able to support doors to glide easily on bottom track.
The additional photos show what is currently on door, but need replacements and I would like to replace with better quality so that doors can roll easier and still have some adjustment.
How about 81-183?
Please let me know what you would advise. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4497.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4496.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4495.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4487.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional photos. Our 81-018 looks like it could be a match for your old roller but note that we always recommend sticking with the original hardware the door was designed to use as a policy. You're welcome to see if you can adapt the 81-183 to your door but we cannot guarantee it will work. Our return policy can be found here just in case. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.