Broken Sliding Door Handle Piece - Milgard - Made in New Zealand

A quick learner from San Digo says:

I have attached a picture of the type of handle that we have in place. I only need the mounting plate which is highlighted by the lower red arrow.

Thank you,

Jim

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SlidingGlassDoor.Handle.jpg
A quick learner from San Digo says:

I have included 2 pictures of the Mounting Plate, that you will see is broken, at the far right end. The Plate is approximately 7" x 1.25".

Thank you,

Jim 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SlidingGlassDoor.MountingPlate.Back.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SlidingGlassDoor.MountingPlate.Top.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Jim.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We sell the 82-108 mounting plate but I'm not sure if it will be compatible with the older style handle set in your first photo. This part is only designed to work with the newer style 82-080. You're more than welcome to try it out though we can't promise it will work with your old handle set. You can find our return policy here just in case. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.