Closet Door Pin

A home owner from Vancouver BC says:

Hi I'm looking for a new plastic pin for inside the pivot block that broken!

pivot block connector is healthy but the pin is brokenThanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-5/8/2023, 4:43:28 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-5/8/2023, 4:48:45 PM.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't quite make out what your pin is in this photo. It's a little too unclear. Would it be possible to see a better photo of it? Seeing one in undamaged condition would also help, if you happen to have one (from another door in the house, perhaps). That way we can be sure that no important details are missing.

A home owner from Vancouver BC says:
sure , I'll try again to send a better Picture!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2372.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2373.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2371.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2369.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2376.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These photos are perfect, thank you. The bad news is that I can confirm that this is not a part we're able to supply. We actually did sell it at one time, but it was discontinued almost exactly 10 years ago (March of 2013). To my knowledge, there is no verified alternative. The design was just too specific. 

Now, that's not to say that we don't sell other parts that might work. The pivot block itself is our 23-409, and we carry several pins I know will work with it. The 23-115 is the most common pairing, though I don't know how compatible that will be with your existing track. It's designed to plug into a roll guide like the 21-174, or a bottom bracket like the 23-316. I'm no sure what your door uses.

This may be worth considering, but like I said before it's not verified. I can't guarantee that it will work for you.

A home owner from North Vancouver Canada says:
Hi there,

Our 4 panel bi-fold mirror closet door is broken and I'm looking for the part. I've attached the photos. The look and the size is exactly the same as the Corner Connector 23-409 although I'm looking for the white plastic pin (which is not included in the photo). As you see in the attached photos, the Corner Connector and the bolt is working and only the white plastic pin is broken. Could you please provide us with it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot block and pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin reassembled
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you are showing the same parts from your original request above. Unfortunately, the pin is still not available but the options that Tom mentioned in his response would be our best alternatives. If you decide to give any of them a try and run into problems, our return policy can be found here

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.