A home owner from MA says:
Hi Im not sure if this is a 1/8 offset

Thanks for your help

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Housing width
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not able to make out accurate dimensions from photos but it looks like you submitted a request for a similar closet hanger back in 2020. The 23-047 and 23-031 that our team recommended then would still be our best replacement options but the dimensions would be the determining factor. I'll include the specifications from our product pages below to help you determine if one of them matches your hanger. 

Dimensions for 23-047
Dimensions for 23-047

Alternate view of 23-047
Alternate view of 23-047

Dimensions for 23-031
Dimensions for 23-031

Alternate view of 23-031
Alternate view of 23-031

would you call this a 1/8 offset or a 1/2 offset

I think it looks like a 1/4 offset but i'm not sure

All the other dimensions match

Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller offset
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have the original Lawrence Brothers closet door roller set. Lawrence Brothers stopped manufacturing closet doors a while back. We carry the generic rollers for the Lawrence Brother tracks, the 23-031 and 23-047 that Casey mentioned. The roller shown in your photo does appear to have a 1/4" offset. I checked the last Lawrence Brothers catalog before they shut down and they don't show a roller with a 1/4" offset. 

With that being said, I'm not sure if our 23-031 with a 1/8" offset will work for your door but if you decide to give either option a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here. You are also welcome to purchase both rollers and send back the ones that you don't need. 

I just ordered the 1/8 offset pair if they work Ill get 2 more or 4 of the 1/2 offset and return the 1/8

Thanks for your help

I could not tell if they were a 1/8 or 1/2 also
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.