Device for sliding door, the wheel part is broken off

A quick learner from The Netherlands says:

Patent nr. UK 1430882 i like to replace this part. Are you able te send this to The Netherlands? Or do you have a distributor in The Netherlands? Please give me instructions what to do to get this part. Awaiting your reply, regards Wim 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for your closet roller but we do offer the 23-027 that is similar. We can't guarantee that it would work but review the specifications below and see what you think. We do ship worldwide and if you decide to give this part a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here. Thanks for posting! 

Dimensions for 23-027
Dimensions for 23-027

Alternate image for 23-027
Alternate image for 23-027

A quick learner from The Netherlands says:

Hello Casey, thank you fot your quick reply. It seems to be the right part I am looking for. I like to order 2 pieces. Please give me instructions how to handle. In advance I will give you Name adress etc.

Awaiting your instructions, with kind regards

Wim 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we are not able to process orders through this thread but you are welcome to purchase them directly on our website by clicking on the highlighted 23-027 product code. Our customer service team would also be happy to assist you over the phone if you'd like to give them a call at (888) 991-1929. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.