Door Track

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello, I am looking to replace the tracks (currently they are the same profile top and bottom) with a new low profile top track and floor pivot without the track. I am looking for the top track to be a silver or white finish. Do you have a kit or list of parts that would appear to work? The opening width is 48a?? and there are 4 mirrored doors. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named angled view of track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ariel view of track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring loaded pivot
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named white capped pins
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named spring and caps
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Greetings! I believe your mirror doors are using Slimfold door pins so you can use the 21-404 for your 48" tracks. Our tracks are 5/8" tall so they might not meet your idea of low profile. 

The doors aren't made to use a bottom corner pivot because of the weight of the mirrors. However, you could try to see if the 23-316 corner bracket with the 21-003 bi-fold door pivot will hold the weight. Our return policy can be viewed here

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi Paul, thanks for the feedback. Is there an option to replace the top pins so they could interface with a low profile top track like the 23-454 or 23-510?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a pin combination for the two tracks you mentioned. I'm afraid they are designed for wood folding doors, not the mirrored door you have. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.