Drawer Slide Part For Brookhaven Cabinets

A home owner from Morgantown, WV says:
Where can I get these spacers for Drawer Slide used in Brookhaven Cabinets.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 12.42.27 AM.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell this exact spacer, I'm afraid, but we do have some that are similar which I've related for you on this page. Look over the specifications for these parts and see how they align with your old spacer. 

A home owner from Morgantown, WV says:
Hi Emily, How great it is you offer advice. My spacer is 1-1/8", do you have something like that?

Thank you,
John
Profile picture of Emily

We don't carry a drawer spacer with that kind of depth, unfortunately. The ones related on this page are our only options.  I am very sorry we can't offer something closer. 

A home owner from MI says:
I have the same 1-1/8" spacer which broke. Could a different size work?

Thanks,
Jill
Profile picture of Emily

We can't promise a different size will work for you but you're more than welcome to give one of them a shot. Our return policy can be found here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.