Fenestra 56-16L and 56-16R arms and no numbers on the handle.

A home owner from TX says:

Hello,

We have a 1956 house and need to replace four or more of the arms. Please let us know if you have them in stock and the price.

Thank you,

Jeff and Maria 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement arm.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement arm same .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named  Casement handle .jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement handle same .jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Jeff and Maria.

We don't have an exact match for your hardware but take a look at our 39-344 and 39-358 Fenestra casement operators along with our 38-001 and 38-165 & 38-166 locking handles. Review the dimensions for these parts and compare them with yours to see if they match up for what you need.

A home owner from Belleville, IL says:
Hello,

One of my casement locking handles is missing on a 1952 steel window. They look exactly like the pictures of the handles that the TX homeowners sent.

The screw holes are 2 5/8th" o.c. apart, so I'm having a heck of a time finding a replacement. Would your company have anything available? I couldn't seem to find any on your website, but maybe I missed something. If not, would you have any suggestions? Maybe the TX homeowners might consider selling one of theirs, if they're replacing them? Thank you so much.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

The casement locking handles related on this page would be our best options for the old hardware shown in this discussion thread. If you decided to try any of these out and wanted a peace of mind, you can view our return policy here

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.