Hanging closet rollers

A home owner from Clearwater says:

Thank you for responding to my request. I am looking to replace all of the hanging roller assemblies for four closets. Each closet has two doors and each door has two assemblies for eight 'front' assemblies needed and eight 'back' assemblies required. I have attached a picture of two assemblies that I put back on the doors just for that picture.

I thought that my original question would be enough. Do you have ANYTHING with 1-1/4" outer diameter and 3/8" thick convex nylon rollers? The current doors have enough clearance to work with up to 1-1/2" OD rollers, but smaller rollers would lower the doors too much. Thinner rollers would probably work, if the OD is right. Do you have those rollers?

If you don't have anything with that size roller, the size and shape of the steel frame doesn't matter. If so, we need to work on the correct size of stamped steel frame. The front assembly we have offsets the rollers 1/2 inch from the back of the door. The back assembly offsets the rollers 1" from the back of the door.

If necessary, I am willing to buy just the raw nylon rollers. I can cut the rivets off the current assemblies and install new rollers with bolts.

The current doorway trim matches the positions of doors hung with that hardware. Any hardware that changes the door position would add to my workload by making me remove the doorway trim, add structure to support the trim in another position, and then install new trim. I will re-install the doors with the current rollers before I go to all that work.

Thank you for your help,

Sandy 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Rollers
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry exact replacements for your closet hangers with the exact dimensions you've provided. We've related a few similar options on this page for you to review but note that they are only offered with 1" diameter wheels. The backsets also differ from yours at 3/4", 1/4", and 1-1/8". We also do not carry 1-1/4" wheels to replace the originals.

Based on these differences, I'm not confident that these parts would work for your application but review the specifications shown on our product pages to see what you think. If you decide to give any of them a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here. Thank you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.