Heavy duty replacement slide socket

A quick learner from Spartanburg SC says:
I'm looking for a socket(s) for a 1-1/4 wide rail like 32-032 but heavy duty (reinforced like Kenlin 32-081).

Application is for a kitchen silver drawer (there are a total of twelve drawers in the kitchen) that failed after 30 years life. I don't think the contents are overly heavy for the application but will buy the heaviest-duty one I can find to not worry further.

Do you recommend the 32-032 or a heavier version?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a heavy-duty version of the 32-032. If the dimensions and shape of the opening below match your track, this would be our best replacement option but feel free to get back to us with photos of your original guide to confirm. Thank you!

Alternate image for 32-032
Alternate image for 32-032

Profile view of 32-032
Profile view of 32-032

A quick learner from Spartanburg SC says:
Thanks for getting back to me. (BTW I'm a NJ-boy from 30 years ago! As they say down here, "Hey, nobody's perfect ...")

Attached are two photos of a "good" one albeit 35 years old.

A great solution would be to be able to get the 32-032 with a 1/4" uniform thickness. I could gang, say, 4 of them together and end up with one that is 1-inch thick! No such luck, I suppose.

Let me know and I will go ahead with your suggestion.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0175.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0176.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Based on your photos, the 32-032 would be our best replacement option but, unfortunately, we do not carry a 1" thick version of this guide. If needed, you could try shimming it out with material from a local hardware store to compensate for the difference. If you decide to give it a try and run into any problems, our return policy can be found here

How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.