L Shaped Drawer Glide

A home owner from Lead, SD says:
L shaped drawer guide on frame broken off. Drawer sliding on wood right side facing dresser
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Missing part
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact replacement for the part in your photo but we do offer the 32-083 and 32-114 corner glides. We can't be sure if one of these would work but they are designed to serve the same function. Take a look and review the specifications shown on our product pages. Thanks for posting!

A home owner from Lead, South Dakota says:
The guides on several of the dresser drawers are broken and the drawer slides on the wood surface. I am hoping you have these replacement parts.

I am 91 years of age and really do not know what I am doing with this modern technology. Just the one photo shows the part, the other has no bearing but I do not known how to erase it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glide 2
Profile picture of Casey

Have you seen our last response from 4/3 shown above? As we mentioned, the 32-083 or 32-114 would be our best options based on your photos but we can't make any guarantees since they are not an exact match. We'll include the dimensions from our product pages below to help you determine if they might work. If you decide to give one or both of them a try, you're welcome to review our return policy here

Measurements of 32-083 corner tack glide
Measurements of 32-083 corner tack glide

Alternate image for 32-114
Alternate image for 32-114

A home owner from Lead, South Dakota says:

Thank you for the timely response with the photos and measurements. I do not know if either design would work. Could you send me one of each 32-083 and 32-114?

Include a bill for parts and postage.

Address

Jennie

Profile picture of Casey

You are welcome to purchase one of each glide to try but, unfortunately, we are not able to process orders through this thread. You're welcome to place an order directly on our website or our customer service team would be happy to assist you over the phone. You can just give them a call at (888) 991-1929. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.