Need Screen Roller

A quick learner from USA says:
Good evening... I just received from your company two 84-100 screen door rollers that supposedly would replace the bad ones I currently have on my Alside patio door's screen door. While I have pictures I can share of the old one alongside the new ones I received, your new ones are a tad too thick, whereby the 15/32" dimension is just a (very little) bit too wide causing the 'U' channel to separate further when I attempt to insert your new one and this won't work. Please let me know if photo(s) will help, and, what is the process to return these two new ones? Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dan SCR1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dan SCR2.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

To be honest, the 84-100 is the only screen door roller of its kind available that I know of. I'm not sure what you could do about the thickness. One possibility would be to file down a little bit of the nylon housing and the inside of the screen door. That could give you just enough space to make the roller fit. Otherwise, we have been unable to find a closer match. Keep in mind that parts can not be returned once they are modified and if you would rather send them back for a refund, our return policy can be found here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.