Need replacement balance shoe

Quick Learner from North Alabama
Jul 9, 2018 3:56 pm
I need to replace 8 of these in a home I am selling. Need to find somewhere these ASAP.
3 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 11, 2018 12:43 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi- thanks so much for posting! 

If you're just looking to replace the shoe in the photograph take a look at the list that I have linked on this page to see if any of these shoes would work. It's hard to tell if you have an open or closed cam and what the specific measurements are so take a look and see which one would work for you. 

If you're looking to replace the whole balance we'll need to see some photos of the entire balance.

Quick Learner from North Alabama
Jul 11, 2018 7:13 pm
Thank you so much! I was able to find, and purchase the correct ones. I replaced 18 of them today!!! Very thankful for this site!!!!!!!! Thanks to overnight shipping, my home pasted the final inspection and we go to close tomorrow!!!
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jul 12, 2018 8:46 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

That's so great to hear! Congrats on passing your inspection and thanks for coming to us!

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts