Need replacement balance shoe

A quick learner from North Alabama says:
I need to replace 8 of these in a home I am selling. Need to find somewhere these ASAP.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi- thanks so much for posting! 

If you're just looking to replace the shoe in the photograph take a look at the list that I have linked on this page to see if any of these shoes would work. It's hard to tell if you have an open or closed cam and what the specific measurements are so take a look and see which one would work for you. 

If you're looking to replace the whole balance we'll need to see some photos of the entire balance.

A quick learner from North Alabama says:
Thank you so much! I was able to find, and purchase the correct ones. I replaced 18 of them today!!! Very thankful for this site!!!!!!!! Thanks to overnight shipping, my home pasted the final inspection and we go to close tomorrow!!!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's so great to hear! Congrats on passing your inspection and thanks for coming to us!

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.