Need track and roller combo

A handy person from san diego says:
I am looking to replace the track and rollers for my closet doors. I have added the pictures for both parts. I am looking for something that rolls easier. If possible, it would be great to add a soft close to the top guide. The door panels are big and very heavy.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0225.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0227.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I believe that we can supply replacement parts for the sliding closet hardware shown in your photos but keep in mind that we specialize in providing exact replacements for the original hardware. There are no modern versions that would be considered better functioning. With that being said, take a look and compare the 23-098 roller to yours, which is compatible with the concave track options we've related on this page in multiple-length options. 

Unfortunately, we do not carry any guides that would provide a soft close option to a new application for your doors. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Dimensions for 23-098
Dimensions for 23-098

A handy person from san diego says:
I went to purchase the rollers and the concave track but I don't see any track bigger than 71". One of my closets is 95".
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we are not able to ship items that long but you should be able to use two of the 23-270 tracks butt together to cover a 94" opening. The 1" difference may not matter but if you're concerned, you could also purchase one 23-270 and one 21-271 but you would need to cut one of the tracks down to size using something like the 75-023 hacksaw. Please notes that items can not be returned once they are modified. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.