Part identifier inquiry

A quick learner says:
I'm looking to replace the snap in vinyl bead weatherstripping on my Acorn window from 1980. I destroyed three out of the four strips when replacing the window sash. So I have one piece remaining intact, which I included in the attached pictures. It's a J shape piece and the closest match I could find on your website is product code: 55-060.

As you can see in the attached photos, this is a nearly perfect match. The dimensions on product 55-060 match as well (5/16" x "3/4"). There is one difference however. On product 55-060, the far end of the 3/4" side has two little tabs hanging down. If you can see in the included pictures, mine only has one tab, not two. I wonder if this will still work or not? Or would this tiny difference prevent it from snapping in?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. If you happen to have an exact match, I am interested. If this is the closest match, then I'm considering ordering two 6' lengths and cutting three pieces to install with my existing one. If it doesn't work, can I return them unused? The shipping is expensive so just wondering what's my best option here.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1000005295.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1000005300.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1000005301.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We can't be certain if the 55-060 will work for you since it's not an exact match, unfortunately. However, it does appear to be our best and closest option so it may be worth considering. Our return policy can be found here just in case. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.