Parts question

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello, I am looking for replacement parts for closet doors which I had to remove for a construction project. I would prefer if there is an easier pin to use than the ones I have in the pictures.

Also there is a stopping block in the bottom rail that is missing and I would like to replace it and the spring at the top.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kyle Pin1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kyle Pin2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kyle Pin3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kyle Pin4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kyle Pin5.PNG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I'm confident we can help you replace these bifold door parts, but I'd like a little more information to narrow down what you need. First, can you tell us the diameter of the pin? Can you tell us the diameter of that nylon cap or 'hat' atop the pin? Finally, is there any manufacturer label on the door you can show us? That would help a ton. From there we'll do our best to find what you need. For more information about how we identify bifold door parts, you can read this guide here.

How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.