Pin caps for my mirrored bifold

A home owner from Brick nj says:
Looking for the part to repair my closet doors. The large part of the cap is approx 5/8" and the total height is out the same with the hole on the large side?. Looks like 3/16". Help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4691.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4690.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4689.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! We'd be happy to help with this but I'm afraid we'll need more information. Can you write out the diameter of the pin shaft and the diameter of the nylon cap, where it fits into the track? We need the measurements to be precise as approximations won't suffice. 

Thank you for your prompt response. I have remeasured the pin cap and sketched out with dimensions. Please excuse my artwork. Thank you again for your assistance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0695.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0696.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I see you tried our 21-100 nylon cap, but I assume it didn't work. Our 21-105 with a wider base, 3/4", might do the job. Take a look and see what you think. 

Alternate view with measurements
Alternate view with measurements

Side profile view with measurements
Side profile view with measurements

I see the 21-105 has an angled slope on it. The current one on my closet does not? will the 21-105 work for me? Yes, my prior purchase of the 21-100 did not work. If you feel the 21-105 will work I will order them. Thank you,
Profile picture of Paul

I can't promise this part will work for you if the specifications differ but I do think it is worth considering at least. You can find our return policy here just in case. 

Thank you! I will give it a try.
Profile picture of Paul

I'm happy I could help. Good luck with the repair! 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.