Polaris window coil spring assembly

A home owner from Cleveland says:
Hello!
I'm replacing the balance coil spring assembly in a double hung Polaris window. I'm sending some pictures. The coil width is 11/16" and stamped 10FH; the shoes are stamped G10.
Please advise on Swisco replacement parts.
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0426.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0425.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our Series 210 looks similar to what you have here. I recommend you remove yours from the window to confirm the dimensions line up with ours. However, note that the spring is 7/8" thick, not 11/16". Can you double-check that measurement for us, just to be safe? 

Alternate image for S210-08
Alternate image for S210-08

Hi Emily,

So here's another pic. It's closer to 3/4" but definitely not 7/8". However, I'm willing to give the 210 a try, thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0427.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Great, you can place an order for this part right on our website at your convenience. Our return policy can also be found here just in case!

One more thing:
So I need a pair of replacement springs. Are they designated left side / right side?
Profile picture of Emily

The Series 210 balance can work for either the left or right hand side interchangeably. That said, we always recommend replacing both balances for a single window sash at the same time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.